Cause Camp 2023 Press Kit
Thank you for helping nonprofit professionals find Cause Camp 2023!
We recommend using these graphics and content below for inspiration to bring awareness to Cause Camp 2023 and generate buzz. Your promotion of Cause Camp helps the nonprofit organizations in your network thrive by equipping them with knowledge and resources to succeed.
Marketing & Membership Engagement Specialist
Contact Cara for media inquiries and to arrange pre or post-conference interviews with speakers of organizers.
Virtual Press Release
Ads & Logos
Past Conference Photos
value proposition & Key Takeaways
- Nonprofit professionals join peers across the nation where everyone is welcomed to the Nonprofit Hub tribe regardless of cause, vertical, revenue, job title, or experience level.
- Value based on shared, intimate experiences- not quantity. 15 mainstage speakers, 4 workshops, and 3 inspire sessions.
- Moments and memories that build momentum: experience the intimacy and community of the shared experience at Cause Camp.
- Utility and purpose- come as you are, leave ready to navigate every twist and turn that comes next.
- Most Requested Nonprofit Topics: Avoiding Burnout, Marketing, Fundraising, multi-generational impacts, leadership, board relations, diversity and inclusion, storytelling, Sustainable Development Goals, digital marketing, and event fundraising
- Reputation – Cause Camp 2023 celebrates 22 years, over 2 Decades of nonprofit excellence, and continues to be named a must-attend year after year.
Example Subject Line: Coming to you this fall: Cause Camp Nonprofit Conference
Get ready to be unstoppable! Cause Camp is coming to you virtually, wherever you are, on October 19 – 20!
As the needs of your community evolve and the challenges your nonprofit faces change, continuous learning ensures that your nonprofit can adapt and respond effectively.
Cause Camp is the perfect conference to encourage this growth and help your nonprofit gain momentum to power your success.
With its diverse array of expert speakers, interactive workshops, and valuable networking events, Cause Camp equips you with the knowledge and tools you need to tackle the ever-changing landscape of the nonprofit sector.
We’re focusing on topics such as:
🌟 Proven ways to grow your digital fundraising
📊 How to attract, engage, and convert the next generation of donors
💡 Purpose-driven board leadership
🤝 DEI in the nonprofit sector
🌱 How to grow your organization, and more!
By fostering a culture of learning and professional development, Cause Camp empowers your nonprofit to stay ahead of the curve and improve its operations.
As one of the must-attend national nonprofit conferences, Cause Camp draws in the best of the best when it comes to nonprofit thought leaders. By offering immersive in-person and virtual registration options and add-ons, Cause Camp continues to be a nonprofit conference like no other. We’re proud to host a shared experience, so you’re not missing out on anyone—or anything. Attendees get the opportunity to chat with industry experts and problem solvers, participate in pre and post-show networking events, attend workshops and take in the sights at destination attractions. Attendees have ample time to take in the full Cause Camp experience and interact with fellow nonprofit leaders, speakers, staff and exhibitors. Everyone who attends the conference is there to work with you to solve real issues facing your organization, from trivial to complex. Pretty good bang for your buck, huh?
“Cause Camp is far the best and most engaging and informative conference I’ve attended since becoming the leader of a non-profit organization. I left there positively inspired and motivated to change and we have done just that in this past year!”
get in touch
Our team is happy to assist you with any further questions or requests. Whether you’re interested in becoming a sponsor or would make a good addition to our speaker line-up, we’d love to hear from you!