Cause Camp 2021 Spring will be using Remo for the conference software! We are so excited to use this platform because it offers a one-of-a-kind virtual experience. Remo encapsulates the same feeling of attending a networking event, innovative workshop, or keynote presentation while bringing it right to your laptop.
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
- Prior to the conference, you will receive an email from Remo to set up your account. Click the button labeled “Accept My Invitation”.
2. Once on the Remo Cause Camp event page, click the button labeled “Save me a spot”.
3. A pop-up will appear, click “Log in now” highlighted in green.
4. Enter the email address you registered for Cause Camp with and create a password.
5. Next click “Register for event”.
6. The pop-up should now read “Registration successful!” and give you an option to add to your calendar, which we highly recommend.
SETTING UP YOUR PROFILE
- Up in the right-hand corner, you should see a little circle with your first initial on it. Click that button.
2. You will see two options: “My Profile” and “Sign Out”, click “My Profile”.
3. A pop-up will appear giving you the option to upload a profile photo, add a headline, your company name, your job title, and personal links like LinkedIn.
4. Once you have filled out your profile, you are ready to rock and roll for Cause Camp!
“I look forward to Cause Camp because the speakers give you a chance to pause, breathe and listen and apply what you learned – that same day or the next day. At the same time, I’m surrounded by professionals that I know I can collaborate with and learn from in our local community.”
get in touch
Our team is happy to assist you with any further questions or requests. Whether you’re interested in becoming a sponsor or would make a good addition to our speaker line-up, we’d love to hear from you!